Introducing the 2023 Wall Calendars!
Now available for sale! Limited supplies! Order now before they are gone!
$25.00 includes delivery in York County, PA or USPS shipping to continental U.S.
How to Order:
To place an order call Marc at 717-747-5895. Payments can be sent by cash, check, or credit card.
About the Wall Calendars
Marc Laucks Photography Calendars are thoughtfully designed with care given to the ways people use their calendars, the sourcing of the paper, and the print production process.
- Featuring 12 beautiful pieces of photography to enjoy throughout the year
- Each page is suitable for framing
- At the end of the year, separate the pages and frame each piece of art for 12 framed pieces you can keep or give as gifts
Useful and Versatile
- Uncoated paper means you can write on the calendar blocks easily with pen and pencil – no smearing!
- Erase-able! Pencil marks can be erased, because we know that plans can change.
Choice of Quality Paper and Print Production
- Printed in the USA.
- The calendar follow a traditional wall calendar format.
- The size is custom – 14 inches wide by 19 inches high when opened. Allowing for large squares that can be written on in pencil due to the use of an uncoated paper.
- Printed on uncoated paper. This choice is significant. The calendars you commonly receive free of charge in the mail are what are known as “ad specialty calendars”. These calendars are mass produced on cheap papers with a gloss finish. Rarely produced in the USA. The photos look good but glossy finish means it’s difficult to write.
About the Photography
All photos in the 2023 Marc Laucks Photography Calendars were taken by Marc Laucks with the following:
- Canon 5DSR Mirrored Camera
- 135 mm f/2.0
- 100 mm f/2.8 Macro
- 24-70 mm f/2.8
Photos were processed in:
- Adobe Lightroom Classic (for editing and processing images)
- Photomatix Pro 6 (for HDR processing)
Scroll down to see the photos included in each calendar. All photos are copyright Marc Laucks.
True Leaf oversaw project management for the calendar including concept, layout, graphic design, print production, shipping and fulfillment, and environmental stewardship.
The calendar was printed in process color (CMYK) using an HP Indigo 100K press at The Anstadt Company in York, PA.
The paper is Lynx Opaque Ultra Smooth 65# uncoated cover and 80# uncoated text.
Papers used are FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certified.
96 Brightness / 97 Opacity
Layout and design were a collaborative effort between True Leaf, BMD Design, and The Anstadt Company.
Adobe InDesign was used for page layout.